Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Digital Who?

Image result for digital

Digital me??

During online class on this day, we learned about the digital me projects. Digital me projects are basically ways to digitally explain who we are using different technology tools. A few examples of the tools are: Telegami, Word Cloud, Near Pod, and Animoto

For these projects, we took important information about ourselves and displayed it using the digital tools. For example, because this is a science based class, we discussed our experiences with science class growing up. We said what we liked and disliked about how the courses were taught and what we most remember. We also drew our own versions of scientists showing what we think a scientist looks like. 

My colleagues and I mostly talked about our friends and family and the things that we like to do. For example, there were a few of us that showed us pictures of their family while others just talked about their family to the class. For my digital me project, I did Toondoo as my digital me which allows the user to create a comic strip of their own. The user can share information on what they like and dislike using the different cartoon stickers. 

I think representing yourself digitally is easy and exciting. You can get as creative as you want about the projects while learning about so many different types of tools to use in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment